April 2016 / News
LEADING PROVIDERS IN AVIATION SECURITY
Working alongside our sister company Longport Aviation Security, Hart provides first-class aviation security. Established in 1993, Longport has an impressive history providing aviation security services in 15 countries and at 25 airports, serving over 20 of the world’s leading airlines including Emirates, Delta, Air Canada and Air France.
To tackle today’s diverse aviation security threats we provide threat-based, intelligence-led security solutions integrating physical and technical measures and have the ability to adapt security posture, processes and procedures during different threat levels. We work closely with other stakeholders involved in the security of the airport and air carriers to ensure that a holistic solution is achieved. Our experience and credibility with international carriers is evidence that our security is of the highest requisite international standards in accordance with ICAO Annex 17.
Our services include:
- Airport Security Risk Survey
- Home and foreign security programme production, review and maintenance
- Access control systems design including fencing, lighting, intruder detection systems, CCTV, pass and permit issue, sensor monitoring and response
- Passenger screening systems – equipment and integration
- Checked/hold baggage screening systems design, construction and operate/maintain contracts
- Design and certification of aviation supply chain and maintenance systems leading to ISO 28000 accreditation
- AVSEC personnel recruitment and selection
- Technology acquisition and lease packaging
- Airport authority, regulator and law enforcement liaison
- Aviation intelligence
To find our more about our aviation security offerings, contact Hart today.