Offshore Asset Protection
Hart Maritime provides risk management and security services to the offshore Oil & Gas industry. When conducting projects in national waters we work with the local navy and coastguard, and can assist these parties with security training programmes. We work closely with the local population always taking into consideration the offshore cultural sensitivities.
As with all our services, requirements are determined with the client, analysing the risks and applying mitigation until they are within your tolerance levels. We can protect any kind of vessel, from small survey vessels up to the largest drilling platforms. We offer:
- In depth Risk and Intelligence assessment of the project area and surrounding environs
- Assistance with the provision of offshore security vessels
- Provision of unarmed/armed teams
- Liaison with local security forces
- 24/7 support from our maritime operations centre
- Regular intelligence reports and updates
Hart’s consultants can provide comprehensive risk assessments and security surveys for ports in regions where the risks are dynamic and unpredictable. Our experience across both the Maritime and Land sectors, allows us to apply tried and tested mitigation measures, procedures and training in order to reduce or eradicate risks.
Hart can provide ISPS-compliant:
- Port Facility Security Plans
- Port Risk Assessments
- Security and Leadership Training
As well as ongoing projects on-board client vessels and platforms, Hart Maritime has specialised experience in this area. We established the global security (including the first ISO 28000 compliance) for Dubai Ports World, one of the largest marine terminal operators in the world.
As part of our vessel security package we conduct the following:
- Ship security survey
- Vessel risk assessment
- Emergency Procedures
Hart will also conduct the following on request:
- ISPS advising
- Ship Security Officers Courses
- Company Security Officers Courses
Intelligence and Risk Assessment Products
Hart Maritime bases its risk assessments, route and general travel advice based on timely and accurate intelligence products. Our in-house team has access to several intelligence feeds to build a complete intelligence picture in order to advise on threat mitigation.
We offer the following products:
- Bi-monthly intelligence report covering the Indian Ocean, Gulf of Guinea and South China Sea
- Vessel threat assessments
- Bespoke geographical intelligence assessments
- Bespoke port risk/intelligence products